Pastel Interiors

Pastels maybe out of style in fashion, but for homes around the world, they will never be outdated! They look great in any room in the house and they can be used in any design style! They are light but still colorful which make them perfect to use in creating elegant and beautiful designs.


Pastels give a soft and relaxing ambiance. They reflect light which help make the room bigger and lighter so small homes can use this color scheme. They are also great alternative to a boring all-white design!


Designed by Portuguese Designer, Maria Barros.

Pastels can turn back time when used in classic, colonial, and/or country styles! The wood works and intricate details of fabrics and prints when combined with pastels are just lovely enough to make you hear those humming birds and say goodbye to stress!





Pastels, of course, can also be considered when modern design is to be applied. Neutrals can be used to balance out the pastels and using bold shades as accents will add depth to the decor.




They look great in any room!

Living Room

Bedroom


Kitchen

Dining Room

Bathroom

Patio


Study Room


Boy's Room

Nursery


Pastel Home Accessories

Made this mood board for you guys to be inspired!

Pastels,  to most people, can be seen as plain and boring, but knowing what they have to offer and how to make use of them is just a start. So, all you have to do now is let your creative juices flow and have fun designing with pastels!



You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Lovely pieces !!

    XX Luba
    Well Living Blog

    ::Michael Kors:: bag GIVEAWAY
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! :)
    Love the boudoir inspiration. :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pieces you have shown! :D thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem! I enjoyed blogging about this. hihi :D

      Delete
  4. I love shabby chic:)! Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm following you now:)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't have enough pastel in your life!
    xo



    christian

    My Dutch Fashion Style



    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats sooo nice! Peg ko yan sa house ko! :) Love the pastels!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heee! balak ko nga din 'to sa future house ko eh! haha. super cute and feminine and relaxing kasi! :))

      Delete
  7. I love, literally, pastel interiors =)
    great photos...
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone will love pastels! hihi. Thank you! :D

      Delete
  8. Love your blog. I took a look around and I fell in love with your painting "Repressed Memory" - beautiful! :)

    Following you already, hope ypu will follow me too ;).

    http://fashionconstructions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww. Thank you soooo much dear! I really appreciate that you look around my blog and you liked my painting! Super thank you! :)

      Delete
  9. Beautiful! I absolutely LOVE this post! I recently bought a house and am decorating from scratch and this is great inspiration material.
    Thanks for swinging by my blog.... love to follow you!

    xoxo Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow these are some amazing shots,
    lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pastels! I love the shabby chic look to many of these rooms! I'm a ballerina, as well! I happened upon your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and follow if you like! I also have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete